Join EDGE and the Sri Lanka Banks’ Association on Wednesday, November 25 at 15:00 (Sri Lanka local time) for a SLBA Sustainable Banking Initiative Seminar to learn more about EDGE: a fast, easy, and more affordable way to build and brand green. The free webinar will include a demonstration of the EDGE App and will showcase case studies of financial institutions that have benefitted from incorporating EDGE into their sustainability strategy. This includes using EDGE certification to qualify for green bonds and other systems, such as the International Capital Markets Association (ICMA), Climate Bonds Initiative, and the GRESB Real Estate Assessment and the GRESB Developer Assessment. See full agenda.
Speakers to include:
- Ravi de Silva, Secretary General of Sri Lanka Banks’ Association
- Victor Antonypillai, IFC, Country Manager, Sri Lanka
- Pushkala Patan, IFC, Senior Industry Specialist
- Michelle Farrell, Senior Operations Officer, IFC, EDGE Global Business Development
- Autif Sayeed, Regional Green Building Specialist (Asia), IFC, EDGE Global Technical Team