- This event has passed.
EDGE Experts Café – Asia Pacific
January 14 @ 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM IST
Attend this free, interactive webinar on Thursday, January 14 at 7:30 AM Delhi | 9:00 AM Jakarta | 10:00 AM Manila to learn more EDGE Version 3.0, which is now available to users for preview. The webinar will be an opportunity for EDGE Experts to get an in-depth look at the new technical features offered with Version 3.0 and ask questions.
Version 3.0 will make the EDGE App more streamlined and intuitive, while providing greater control and increased sophistication for more precise results. Here’s what you can expect:
- Up to 15 different unit types may be modeled within a single residential project without the need for bundling subprojects.
- A new baseline includes the growing use of certain technologies (such as LED lighting) and local regulations where they’re being implemented.
- Every country in the world was added to the EDGE App, with local currencies provided.
- Building lengths were added to each of the building orientation dimensions.
- The climate data section was expanded to include humidity and wind speed.
- Calculators were updated and streamlined. For example, natural ventilation can now be used for any size opening.
- The default thickness of materials are dependent on building typology to more accurately display embodied energy
More information on the release of EDGE Version 3.0 is available in EDGE Technical Update No.28.
This event will also be offered on Thursday, January 14 at 8:30 AM Washington DC | 1:30 PM London | 3:30 PM Cape Town. This event is closed to EDGE Experts.
WebEx details will be sent to you by email a few days prior to the event. When it’s time you can also access the webinar here.