Join us on Wednesday, January 20 at 11:00 a.m. CST to learn how financial institutions and real estate developers are shaping the green building market in Mexico. The workshop will showcase how Canadevi VM is incentivizing voluntary commitments to build green, and how BBVA and Banorte’s green financial products are accelerating the development of green buildings.
Panelists to include:
- Marcela Ponce, Climate Finance Lead, IFC Financial Institutions Group, Latin America & the Caribbean
- Yuri Zagorin, President, Canadevi VM
- Pablo Sadek, Mortgage Business Director, BBVA
- Manuel Soto, Real Estate Director, Banorte
- Eduardo Piquero, Director, MexiCO2
The event will be held in Spanish.