Sustainability at Scale: Setting your Green Building Strategy with EDGE
Buildings contribute to 37% of the world’s global energy consumption and contribute over one third to all man-made greenhouse gas emissions. With increasing pressure on companies to reduce the carbon impact of business while maintaining strong financial results, decarbonizing buildings is an essential part of a sustainability strategy. Find out how IFC’s EDGE App can help companies across Africa create a sustainability strategy and bring business benefits to your organization.
Clients will learn:
- Learn how green buildings fit into company’s sustainability strategy
- Understanding the business benefits green building certification can unlock
- Hear from SGS clients in Africa and discover how EDGE has helped them decarbonise their buildings
- How has the green building market evolved in Africa?
- What is EDGE and how can it help companies set a sustainability strategy?
- Case study: REALL, Ghana
- Case study: Acorn Holdings, Kenya
- Case study: Alley roads, South Africa
April 5, 2023
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm GMT