World Built Environment Forum Week 2024
Returning for its seventh year, the World Built Environment Forum’s annual global gathering, WBEF Week, will enable participants to engage in critical discussions about the direction of the built and natural environment with the people who are shaping it around the world.
As a RICS Knowledge Partner, the IFC-EDGE team will feature two speakers at the event, including:
Sandeep Singh – Global Business Development Lead, EDGE Green Buildings, IFC
Ommid Saberi – Global Program Lead, EDGE Green Buildings, IFC
- The technologies that will underpin industry decarbonisation practices in the future
- How best practices and case studies of success be scaled-up and replicated
- How professional practice will change as we adopt a whole life cycle approach to carbon
- How new energy systems under development will transform buildings and construction, infrastructure, and cities.
- How SMEs working across the land and building lifecycle can manage the net zero transition
- Emerging nature-related policies, investment, regulation, and standardisation, that will shape the business of cities and the built environment in the decade to come.
January 29, 2024 - February 1, 2024