How a community of football fans embraced green practices and sustainability as their local club entered a new chapter playing in the first EDGE-certified stadium in the world.
Certify Green and Change Your World
An innovation of IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, EDGE makes it easy to design and certify resource-efficient and Zero Carbon buildings of every type, everywhere.
Read our latest story on the importance of Data in going green!
Why Data Matters
We interviewed Dhawal Doshi, Head of Research & ESG at NWP Property, Indonesia’s fastest growing new-economy consumer infrastructure platform and a leader in EDGE certification for shopping malls.
Dhawal talked in detail about NWP’s EDGE journey, their achievements in energy efficiency and the importance of data for decision-making, or as he put it:
“Data turned out to be the key tool if we were going to convince anyone to go green.”
Join the worldwide trend.
EDGE by Grupo IKON: Creating Customer Value
Grupo IKON is disrupting the real estate sector in Mexico with residential projects such as Zivalam in Cancun. Co-founder and managing partner Sergio Ramos believes that profit is not everything.
EDGE in Nigeria: A Proof of Concept for Mass Housing
Leaders in the property sector are working to prove the concept that it is possible for mass housing to be built in Nigeria with affordable green homes.
EDGE in Mexico: High-Value Green Homes
As an international brand, EDGE is the certification of choice for residential developers in Mexico. They see the convenience and lack of complexity during the certification process as invaluable.
The power of EDGE certification.
Market transformation in action.
- ProCredit Bank Head Office Sets New Green Building Standard in Ukraine
- Why Data Matters – An Interview with Dhawal Doshi
- IFC EDGE and the Commonwealth Association of Architects collaborate to accelerate climate literacy among built environment professionals across the Commonwealth.
- Building Green and Resilient Hotels: Investing in our Planet
- A Green Building Movement in Africa: EDGE is Everywhere
- Green Buildings Driving a Growing Investment Market Across Africa