How a community of football fans embraced green practices and sustainability as their local club entered a new chapter playing in the first EDGE-certified stadium in the world.
Certify Green and Change Your World
An innovation of IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, EDGE makes it easy to design and certify resource-efficient and Zero Carbon buildings.
Innovate 4 Climate: How Green Buildings Can be Part of your Decarbonization Strategy
During COP26, several companies announced commitments to align their business strategies and portfolios to the Paris Agreement goals. In addition, responding to prevalent decarbonization objectives, financial institutions are offering attractive incentives to design and build green buildings.
Join the worldwide trend.
EDGE by Grupo IKON: Creating Customer Value
Grupo IKON is disrupting the real estate sector in Mexico with residential projects such as Zivalam in Cancun. Co-founder and managing partner Sergio Ramos believes that profit is not everything.
EDGE in Nigeria: A Proof of Concept for Mass Housing
Leaders in the property sector are working to prove the concept that it is possible for mass housing to be built in Nigeria with affordable green homes.
EDGE in Mexico: High-Value Green Homes
As an international brand, EDGE is the certification of choice for residential developers in Mexico. They see the convenience and lack of complexity during the certification process as invaluable.
The power of EDGE certification.
Market transformation in action.
- Asset Owners Take Note: First EDGE Zero Carbon Whole Building Portfolio is Certified in the Philippines
- Colombia: Green Buildings Accelerate from Zero to 20 percent of the Market in Four Years
- Enterprise Development and Microfinance Journal: Building the Business Case for Green Affordable Housing
- Argentina Football Club Makes History with Green Stadium
- BALAI BERDE and EDGE: Scaling Up Green Housing in the Philippines
- Unlocking the Green Building Market for Banks with EDGE