How a community of football fans embraced green practices and sustainability as their local club entered a new chapter playing in the first EDGE-certified stadium in the world.
Certify Green and Change Your World
An innovation of IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, EDGE makes it easy to design and certify resource-efficient and Zero Carbon buildings.
Philippines EDGE Experts Training
EDGE Experts make a positive impact by directing clients towards high-performing design. They are the go-to resource for builders who want an authority to help them make the right choices when designing and certifying green. EDGE Experts are accredited by IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, and are listed on EDGE Experts Around the World.
Join us for an EDGE Expert Training co-organized by the EDGE Team and PGBI.
Join the worldwide trend.
EDGE by Grupo IKON: Creating Customer Value
Grupo IKON is disrupting the real estate sector in Mexico with residential projects such as Zivalam in Cancun. Co-founder and managing partner Sergio Ramos believes that profit is not everything.
EDGE in Nigeria: A Proof of Concept for Mass Housing
Leaders in the property sector are working to prove the concept that it is possible for mass housing to be built in Nigeria with affordable green homes.
EDGE in Mexico: High-Value Green Homes
As an international brand, EDGE is the certification of choice for residential developers in Mexico. They see the convenience and lack of complexity during the certification process as invaluable.
The power of EDGE certification.
Market transformation in action.
- Green Buildings Driving a Growing Investment Market Across Africa
- Asset Owners Take Note: First EDGE Zero Carbon Whole Building Portfolio is Certified in the Philippines
- Colombia: Green Buildings Accelerate from Zero to 20 percent of the Market in Four Years
- Enterprise Development and Microfinance Journal: Building the Business Case for Green Affordable Housing
- Argentina Football Club Makes History with Green Stadium
- BALAI BERDE and EDGE: Scaling Up Green Housing in the Philippines