How a community of football fans embraced green practices and sustainability as their local club entered a new chapter playing in the first EDGE-certified stadium in the world.
Certify Green and Change Your World
An innovation of IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, EDGE makes it easy to design and certify resource-efficient and Zero Carbon buildings of every type, everywhere.
Check out the latest update from the EDGE teams around the world
From warehouses in South Africa to apartment buildings in Colombia, from self-built housing in India to an 18th century museum in Mexico, EDGE is making an impact around the world.
Join the Green Building Movement now!
Join the worldwide trend.
EDGE by Grupo IKON: Creating Customer Value
Grupo IKON is disrupting the real estate sector in Mexico with residential projects such as Zivalam in Cancun. Co-founder and managing partner Sergio Ramos believes that profit is not everything.
EDGE in Nigeria: A Proof of Concept for Mass Housing
Leaders in the property sector are working to prove the concept that it is possible for mass housing to be built in Nigeria with affordable green homes.
EDGE in Mexico: High-Value Green Homes
As an international brand, EDGE is the certification of choice for residential developers in Mexico. They see the convenience and lack of complexity during the certification process as invaluable.
The power of EDGE certification.
Market transformation in action.
- COP28 Lessons, Breakthroughs, and Where We Go From Here
- Could property-linked finance be the silver bullet to propel green retrofits at scale in cities?
- ProCredit Bank Head Office Sets New Green Building Standard in Ukraine
- Why Data Matters – An Interview with Dhawal Doshi
- IFC EDGE and the Commonwealth Association of Architects collaborate to accelerate climate literacy among built environment professionals across the Commonwealth.
- Building Green and Resilient Hotels: Investing in our Planet