How a community of football fans embraced green practices and sustainability as their local club entered a new chapter playing in the first EDGE-certified stadium in the world.
Certify Green and Change Your World
An innovation of IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, EDGE makes it easy to design and certify resource-efficient and Zero Carbon buildings.
The Road to COP27: The Time for Zero Carbon is NOW
The WorldGBC advocates for cutting emissions of the building and construction sector in half by 2030 and the total decarbonization of the sector by 2050. IFC and EDGE support the development of Zero Carbon buildings worldwide.
Re-watch the webinar where we raised awareness about the reasons behind the 2030 and 2050 dates, and explain how EDGE can be part of YOUR Zero Carbon strategy.
Join the worldwide trend.
EDGE by Grupo IKON: Creating Customer Value
Grupo IKON is disrupting the real estate sector in Mexico with residential projects such as Zivalam in Cancun. Co-founder and managing partner Sergio Ramos believes that profit is not everything.
EDGE in Nigeria: A Proof of Concept for Mass Housing
Leaders in the property sector are working to prove the concept that it is possible for mass housing to be built in Nigeria with affordable green homes.
EDGE in Mexico: High-Value Green Homes
As an international brand, EDGE is the certification of choice for residential developers in Mexico. They see the convenience and lack of complexity during the certification process as invaluable.
The power of EDGE certification.
Market transformation in action.
- Green Buildings Driving a Growing Investment Market Across Africa
- Asset Owners Take Note: First EDGE Zero Carbon Whole Building Portfolio is Certified in the Philippines
- Colombia: Green Buildings Accelerate from Zero to 20 percent of the Market in Four Years
- Enterprise Development and Microfinance Journal: Building the Business Case for Green Affordable Housing
- Argentina Football Club Makes History with Green Stadium
- BALAI BERDE and EDGE: Scaling Up Green Housing in the Philippines